The Ninja Blade offers a stunning 1280 x 720 SuperAtom IPS touchscreen, at 325ppi 179-degree viewing, 400nit brightness and multi-frequency (48/50/60Hz) operation, depending on video input, providing super smooth monitoring and playback. The capacitive touch panel gives lightning-quick response times and gesture capability. Controlling AtomOS 5.0 on Ninja Blade is silky smooth.
Packed into the light and mobile camera-mountable Ninja Blade are all the essential tools you need to set up on-site accurate colors and exposure including full waveform monitor functions - Vectorscope, RGB and LUMA parades. Each provides an intuitive transparent interface offering full screen, lower 3rd or bottom right corner positioning to give you a range of options when setting up, recording and playing back your shot.
The Ninja Blade is the world's most advanced smart production recorder, monitor and playback deck. Every part of its physical and operational design has been carefully crafted to deliver the ultimate in simple operation and mission critical reliability. The Blade combines multiple devices - external monitor, capture card, playback deck and cut edit suite - into a single affordable tool.
- Super-bright 5” IPS 1280 x 720 touchscreen monitor
- Full waveform vectorscope with zoom & RGB/luma parade
- Real-time monitoring, playback, playout & edit logging in the field
- Focus assist, zebra & false color monitoring
- HDMI Connections
- Record direct from the sensor to 10-bit, 4:2:2 ProRes or DNxHD
- S-Log/C-Log recording
- Trigger REC/STOP from camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
- Timecode from camera
- Uses inexpensive 2.5” HDD/SSD media
- AC/DC/battery with patented Continuous Power