The AW-HE120 builds on the same high-performance sensors and digital signal processing used in Panasonic's broadcast camcorders. Its 1000 TV lines of resolution and a 60dB signal-to-noise ratio, with 16-axis color correction and Panasonic’s exclusive DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch). HD-SD/SDI, HDMI, Analog Component, and SD Composite built-in outputs make it easy to integrate into even the most demanding applications, such as sports, staging, house of worship, news and government video.
The fast 20X optical zoom lens covers an extended range of shooting situations, with 35mm equivalents of 32.1 mm at wide-angle to 642.5 mm at telephoto. Neutral density filters, DRS, shutter, and other functions canbe controlled remotely, and the fast, quiet integrated pan-tilt head covers a wide range of motion, with a pan range of ±175° and a tilt of -30° to 210°.
The AW-HE120 supports both RS-422 serial control and IP control with dedicated RJ-45 connectors, and is compatible with current Panasonic controllers such as the AW-RP655 and AW-HS50, and with many serial and IP control systems from Crestron, AMX and other vendors. It supports both direct and Web-based IP remote control, enabling the camera to be securely operated and adjusted remotely from a web browser.
• HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are standard as well as analog component and SD composite.
• Supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only), 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p (HDMI only), 480/59.94i, 1080/50p (HDMI only), 1080/50i, 720/50p, 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i.
• Weighs just 6.6lbs and consumes just 21 Watts at 12V DC (power supply included)
• Available in two colors (HE120W: pearl white; and HE120K: black matte metallic) to suit a range of installation venues.
• Built-in remote-controllable, four-position ND filter (clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations
• Newly-developed pan-tilt mechanism combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. A low NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments such as jazz clubs and boardrooms.
• Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, perfect for the most demanding large venue installation
• A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory, and the HE120 also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many tripod mounting and grip systems.
Available in black or white housings.