The Phantom Flex is fully compatible with HD viewfinders and monitors. The camera records to an internal RAM memory that can then be downloaded either to a computer, offloaded to a video deck (in 4:2:2 or 4:4:4) or transferred to an optional onboard CineMag solid state flash memory drive. The Phantom Flex is one of the fastest cameras in the world at 1920x1080 (2,570 fps). The full resolution of the camera’s sensor is 2560x1600, and it is capable of 1,455 fps at that resolution. The Flex features an HQ mode which eliminates the need for setting Black Balance.
- Native 2.6K resolution, user selectable resolutions
- Up to 2570 frames-per-second at 1080p, 5350 at 720p
- Frame rates adjustable in 1 fps increments
- Shutter speeds as fast as one microsecond (1/1,00,000 second)
- Internal capping shutter
- 12-bit sensor depth (36-bit color)
- 12 stop dynamic range
- ISO 1000
- 35mm depth-of-field
- Video out: 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 HD-SDI (720p, 1080psf, 1080i – all standard formats)
- 32GB internal memory
- Weight 11.75lb (5.33kg)
- Compatible with 35mm accessories and Abel Phantom accessories
- 35mm format PL-mount lens compatible
NOTE: AbelCine requires trained Phantom Technicians to accompany every Phantom camera rental. For more information, click here.
- Vision Research Phantom Flex camera body with 32GB internal RAM
- Windows laptop computer camera control unit
- 1x 15mm lightweight rods adapter with rods
- 1x 15mm or 19mm sliding baseplate system with rods
- 1x remote camera trigger
- 1x Ethernet & battery cable kit
- 1x Sony color HD viewfinder
- 2x Phantom Power Supply
Thank you for your interest in the Phantom Flex High Speed Camera.
You can either call our offices on -
NYC 888.223.1599 CHI 877.880.4267 LA 888.700.4416
Or you can email us using this form and someone from our sales department will contact you shortly.
Fields in red are required, however, the more details you provide the better we can assist you.