The RED EPIC-M has a S-35 sized 30mmx15mm sensor. Native sensitivity is 800ISO and the camera has a proprietary HDRx extended Dynamic Range mode for capturing a wide latitude of exposure. Frame rates in 5K go up to 120fps depending on compression mode, and in windowed 2K mode 300fps is possible. The camera's form factor is very small, allowing it to be used in a variety of environments and even double as an advanced digital stills camera. The modular design allows for unique accessorizing and expansion of the camera system.
- RED Epic-M 5K Digital Cinema Camera Body
- Element Technica Aluminum AB Battery Plate w/ Speedy Clamp
- 4x Anton Bauer Hytron 100 Battery
- Anton Bauer Quad Charger / Power Supply w. pwrc.
- 2B-1B Lemo power adapter cable for RED Epic-M.
- 4pXLR(m) to 6pL(f) Power Cable for Epic-M (10’)
- 3x REDMag 1.8” SSD 128BG drive.
- RED Epic-M Remote Commander.
- RED Epic-M 5” Touch LCD
- RED Epic-M LCD/ EVF cable (7”)
- Viewfactor FMJ Top Plate for Epic-M
- Viewfactor FMJ Bottom Plate for Epic-M.
- Epic Sync Cable - 3 BNC to 4-pin Mini Lemo
- Zacuto Red Plate with Anton Bauer Gold Mount Battery Plate
- Viewfactor Battery Plate w/ Anton Bauer Gold mount
- Element Technica Hybrid Bridge Plate Dual Studio (Kit)
- Element Technica 19mm Rod Mount for Hybrid Plate
- Element Technica 12” Dovetail for RED camera package.
- Pelican case 1510 for RED Epic-M camera package.
Thank you for your interest in the RED EPIC-M Super-35mm Digital Cinema Camera.
You can either call our offices on -
NYC 888.223.1599 CHI 877.880.4267 LA 888.700.4416
Or you can email us using this form and someone from our sales department will contact you shortly.
Fields in red are required, however, the more details you provide the better we can assist you.