Partnering with Inspect Tools and Airborne
Drones, Light & Motion engineered the
Stella drone light to support high resolution imaging work for
cinema and industrial applications.
The powerful and compact 5000 lumen light is fully remotely
controlled from the drone controller including on/off, dimming, and
a power-saving strobe mode for photography. Weighing only 750
grams, Stella 5000d draws up to 70 watts at full power.
Stella 5000d is cinema enabled, daylight balanced, with over 90 CRI
and 93 TLCI output, and its small footprint allows it to mount on
conventional camera gimbals. With a native 120° beam, the 5000d
is compatible with all existing Stella Pro light modifiers including a
50° Focus Optic and 25° Fresnel lens.
• High Output COB “chip on board” LED
• Certified 90 CRI, TLCI 93, CCT 5000K
• FL-1 Standard Certified 5000 Lumen output
• FL-1 Standard Certified 120-degree wide, smooth beam angle
• Operates from drone or camera battery with 12 to 25.2 volt input
• Thermal protection prevents overheating with passive cooling
• Range of modifiers: press-on light modifiers including: 50-degree Focus Optic, 25-degree Fresnel, GloBulb
• FL-1 Standard certified: 1-meter drop concrete, waterproof to 100 meters.