AJA's Ki Pro Mini was designed as a miniature field recorder for creating "ready-to-edit" professional digital video and audio. The Ki Pro Mini is powerful, supporting all four types of Apple ProRes 422 (including HQ, LT and Proxy). Simplifies the link between production and post by unobtrusively fitting in small spaces and recording ProRes 422, from any SDI or HDMI camera, regardless of format.
The unit is operated by familiar VTR-like buttons, or can be controlled via ethernet or WiFi from a laptop or iPhone.
An optional Ki Pro Mini mounting plate offers a wide variety of bolt patterns for mating either side of the unit with virtually any camera accessory bracket.
- Ki Pro Mini is small enough to be mounted to a camera in a variety of ways
- 10-bit full raster recording to Apple ProRes 422 SD and HD formats
- Apple ProRes 422 (HQ)
- Apple ProRes 422
- Apple ProRes (LT)
- Apple ProRes (Proxy)
- Record Edit-Ready SD/HD files from any camera to Compact Flash (CF) cards
- Skip log and capture with instant mounting of native OSX media
- Professional connectivity through SD/HD SDI and HDMI I/O
- Ki Pro Mini can also accept audio via:
- Embedded SDI
- Embedded HDMI - 2x balanced analog audio inputs
- Ki Pro Mini features timecode input via SDI embedded timecode as well as via LTC input.