Sony's F65 camera fulfills every DPs dream by providing higher resolution than any previous digital motion picture camera, with greater exposure latitude, dynamic range and wider color gamut than ever before. Its file-based SR Codec recording enables fast, efficient episodic TV production workflow, while 16-bit linear RAW supports the most demanding feature films.
The F65 uses a 20 million photosite Super-35 sensor to capture unsurpassed high-resolution images with 14 stops of Dynamic Range. It records them in 4K RAW from 1-60fps and in 2K RAW up to 120fps. The F65 can also output 1080p in Sony's robust SR recording codec. A spinning mechanical shutter eliminates rolling shutter artifacts inherent with CMOS sensors.
- 20M 8k Sensor
- 14 stops High Dynamic Range with much wider color gamut
- Rotary shutter removes motion artifacts; 4 ND filters built-in with rotary shutter.
- Wi-fi operation for remote control operation from tablet devices (including the Android-based Sony Tablet S and Apple iPad)
- HD-SDI output with viewing LUT for on-set monitoring with focus assist zoom
- 60 Minutes of 16 bit Linear RAW file recording onto a 1TB SRMemory card at 24FPS
- IIF ACES Workflow