The PMW-F3L/RGB camcorder is part of the CineAlta 24P family of digital cinema products. It offers native 23.98P recording which, in combination with advanced creative features such as selectable gamma curves, makes this camcorder ideal for cinema production.
The PMW-F3L/RGB camcorder offers a wide array of recording formats for multiple content creation applications. Scanning mode is switchable between 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, and 1440 x 1080 resolutions. Frame rate is also selectable from interlace and progressive - 59.94i, 50i, 29.97P, 25P, and native 23.98P
- Newly developed Super 35mm CMOS Image Sensor with a shallow depth of field, high sensitivity, and excellent signal-to-noise ratio.
- Supplied with a PL lens mount adapter to allow flexible use of 35mm cinema lenses.
- Uses the same MPEG2 Long GOP Codec and SxS recording media (SxS PRO and SxS-1A) as the rest of the XDCAM EX family for full 1920x1080 HD Recording, utilizing the "ready-to-use" XDCAM EX file-base workflow.
- Offers a powerful 'Slow & Quick Motion' function - commonly known as over-cranking and under-cranking in film shooting
- 3G-SDI and Dual-link output of 1080 p 4:4:4 RGB video up to 30p or 1080p 4:2:2 video up to 60p, allowing for a seamless workflow for high-end content creation with HDCAM-SR series products.
- CBK-RGB01 optional software key required to enable the following functionality in the PMW-F3 camcorder: S-Log gamma, 3G-SDI output, Dual Link RGB444 video output,and User-defined as well as pre-loaded LUTs.